We want to make borrowing fair, friendly and fun – without hidden catches and sneaky small print. That’s why it’s important that all our borrowers agree to these 5 simple rules of borrowing:
- Bring the item back clean and tidy.
- Bring the item back on time so the next borrower isn’t kept waiting, and to avoid late fees!
- Make sure you know how to use the item properly by following the instructions (often displayed on the item’s listing in the online inventory, or by asking one of our volunteers for help in the shop).
- Tell us about any damages immediately here so we can fix or replace in time for the next borrower.
- Share your feedback, stories & ideas here so we can keep improving Library of Things for future borrowers – We love it when people post reviews online e.g. Facebook.