How We Share
- To borrow from SHARE you need to become a member. It’s easy – see below
- Once a member you can borrow any item in stock – see our inventory here
- The borrowing period is for 7 days
- To borrow an item we ask for a donation (between £1 and £5) and by donating you are helping to ensure that the good work of SHARE can continue
- Members are encouraged to bring items back as soon as they’ve finished using them, so they can be available for others to borrow
Becoming a member of Share
It’s really easy to join SHARE. Just pop into the shop and fill out a form, bringing in two forms of ID with your name & address.
As you complete the activation of your account, you’ll be asked if you can contribute to the project. You can either make an annual donation – anything from £1 to £100! or sign up to become a monthly member and pay £3, £5 or £10 a month. These donations are a crucial part of keeping this project alive and ensuring the longevity of SHARE. This community resource thrives on the generosity of its users. To find out more check out our Membership page.
You can also contribute to SHARE:
Donate an Item:
We love receiving useful, quality objects to share with the community. Here is a link to our most-requested items – Wish List – so get hunting around those sheds! It needs to be in working (or serviceable) order and non-gasoline powered.
Donate your time to help us grow and maintain SHARE as a fun community resource. Volunteering in the shop is just one way to help out – please see Get Involved for more information.