High Performance Toolkit for All Things Repair
- The perfect toolkit for pros to average joes.
- Contains all the poking, prying, gripping, lifting, ESD safety, and screw driving tools needed to service consumer electronics.
- Completely re-engineered to provide all the tools that you need, and none that you don’t.
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap – protection for circuits against static electricity
- Small Suction Cup – suction cup for holding onto things lacking handles
- 3x iFixit Opening Tool – soft plastic prying tools
- 6x iFixit Opening Picks – thin prying tool for opening electronic devices
- Nylon Tipped Reverse Tweezers – to elevate and hold your work
- Angled ESD Tweezers – ESD-safe, feature teeth for tougher grip
- Blunt ESD Tweezers – ESD-safe, feature teeth for tougher grip
- 2x Plastic Spudger – tough antistatic tool for a variety of purposes
- Metal Spudger – for more powerful prying, scraping, probing, and poking action
- Jimmy – handy tool for “Jimmy”ing open electronics.
- Magnetic Pad – Holds tiny screws and parts during repairs
- 64 Bit Driver Kit – all the bits needed for repairs on small electronics
- Tool Roll – Durable and compact
Find out more about iFixit, who promote the right to repair, over on their website.
For some of the ways you might use this kit, browse their Repair Manuals for Everything.
“The best way to keep electronics out of landfills is to keep them working longer.”
This toolkit was purchased with funding from The Naturesave Trust, funding environmental, conservation, and community renewable energy projects throughout the UK.
A Library of Things.
Want to hear more about of our amazing community?
Sign up below to receive our newsletter & receive updates.